Friday, July 2, 2010

An Odd Dream

A little while ago, I had this really bizarre but incredibly awesome dream. You know, the ones that only make sense in your dream... like running like a gazelle on a bunch of squishy dragon berries and crackers.

Well, this dream I had involved a friend and I blowing up a gym with a ping pong table. Who knew ping pong tables were so explosive! We lit the fuse for the table and ran to an adjacent building to watch the show. Then, the roof of the gym blew up into a million little pieces and all you could see flying in the air was the smoldering gym table.

We were in hysterics thinking we were so funny. Then the remains of the ping pong table came crashing into our building just feet from us. We looked at it, looked at each other, and gimped out even more.

Man, I wish I could have more awesome, nonsensical dreams like that again.

No comments:

Post a Comment