I have been fairly good about updating this blog thingy at least once a month....February escaped me.
So lot of stuffs have been happening and are coming up over the next few weeks for me. Here they are:
1. I got a job at Apple and am loving it. I get to do what I do best- hang out with people and get to know them and what makes them tick. Seriously, that's what I do- selling is a by-product....or should I say "buy product?" eh eh.
2. My guitar performance is coming up this Thursday. I'm playing Neon by John Mayer- a song that has been kicking my butt since December.
3. My vocal performance is in a few weeks. I'm singing a Sarah Mclachlan song to work on my head voice...which is still, primarily, non-existent.
4. I am only going to be home in Eau Claire for 2 weeks this summer. Most of my time is going to be spent here in Memphis due to work. That's mostly alright with me- Memphis is starting to feel like home.
5. I applied for an RA position for the next school year. I am waiting to hear back on that- hoping for the best!
That's most of what has happened and what will be happening. There have been a lot of little things in between and many great conversations with friends I am getting to know better. I am so happy and blessed to be at this school. My grades are higher here than they ever were in all of K-12 because I love what I'm doing. I am being stretched as a musician and as a person. Though it often feels overwhelming, I'm never stretched beyond what I can handle...and I'm finding out I can handle a lot more than I have given myself credit for in the past.