Saturday, April 7, 2012

Only because it's been a while

I have been fairly good about updating this blog thingy at least once a month....February escaped me.

So lot of stuffs have been happening and are coming up over the next few weeks for me.  Here they are:

1. I got a job at Apple and am loving it.  I get to do what I do best- hang out with people and get to know them and what makes them tick.  Seriously, that's what I do- selling is a by-product....or should I say "buy product?" eh eh.

2. My guitar performance is coming up this Thursday.  I'm playing Neon by John Mayer- a song that has been kicking my butt since December.

3. My vocal performance is in a few weeks.  I'm singing a Sarah Mclachlan song to work on my head voice...which is still, primarily, non-existent.

4.  I am only going to be home in Eau Claire for 2 weeks this summer.  Most of my time is going to be spent here in Memphis due to work.  That's mostly alright with me- Memphis is starting to feel like home.

5.  I applied for an RA position for the next school year.  I am waiting to hear back on that- hoping for the best!



That's most of what has happened and what will be happening.  There have been a lot of little things in between and many great conversations with friends I am getting to know better.  I am so happy and blessed to be at this school.  My grades are higher here than they ever were in all of K-12 because I love what I'm doing.  I am being stretched as a musician and as a person. Though it often feels overwhelming, I'm never stretched beyond what I can handle...and I'm finding out I can handle a lot more than I have given myself credit for in the past.

Ok bye.

No comments:

Post a Comment